The regular ticket sale for MA Festival 2021 will start on Wednesday 23 June 2021, 10 AM.
Friends of MA Festival can buy tickets from 11 June 2021, 10 AM.
The ordering procedure is simpler than ever. On 23 June, from 10 am you can buy tickets via the website.
NB! If you wish to buy a ticket for yourself only, please do this by phone or in person via In&Uit. Due to coronavirus measures, it is not possible to buy a single ticket through the website.
Box office In&Uit
If you prefer to come to the In&Uit box office, we ask you to respect the social distancing regulations and wear a face mask.
The In&Uit office is open Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2pm to 5 pm (also on holidays), and is closed on Sundays.
078 15 20 20. Every workday from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- If you are younger than 35, you get a 50% discount on tickets
- Starting from 5 different concerts, you get a 10% discount on tickets
- MA Friends get a 15% discount on tickets in category 1
- Groups starting from 15 people get a 15% discount per ticket for one and the same concert. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to come with a group.
Terms and Conditions
- The reservation cost is included in the ticket price.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Tickets sold cannot be exchanged or refunded with exceptions (see 'Refund').
- Attention! With your ticket you have a guarantee that you will be in your row and your section, but there is a chance that you will be seated in a different seat.
Tickets purchased will not be exchanged or refunded unless in these exceptional cases:
- In case of cancellation of a performance (whether or not due to COVID-19)
- When in mandatory quarantine (certificate required)
- In case of infection by the coronavirus (doctor's certificate required), not in case of other illness
- In case of unexpected, urgent hospitalization (doctor's certificate required)
Refunds can be made up to 48 hours before the start of the concert.